Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Progress in Training...

The past two or three sessions, I have been amazed by the strength and speed that I have in swimming. Previously, my best time in the 100meters during training was 1min 50 sec. Recently, I have been hitting mid 1min 30s in the 100m in my training sessions.

But, I have to take it easy still to allow my body to rest and build up strength once again. I will be doing my first long ride tomorrow after about 2 months. It's about 110km. I shall be taking it easy to ensure I don't tire out and I am able to complete the whole ride. No such thing as scheduled rest. Rest is when you replenish your drinks and toilet breaks. That's it!

I will write more tomorrow how things went. I pray to God that it will be uneventful just like before and I should be able to enjoy the ride like I used to.

Time to get some shut eye and rest. Wake up time is 5am. See you tom.

No comments: