RACE RESULTS
Event: BGY AYALA ALABANG INDEPENDENCE DAY TRIATHLON
Venue: AYALA ALABANG, PHILIPPINES
Date: June 15, 2008
Date: 15 June 2008 Start: 6:00am
Data of Course Swim: 950 m. (1 Loop), Bike: 27km. (5 Laps), Run: 7.5km. (2 Laps)
Temperature: , Water: , Weather: Sunny
56 46 M 40 2:20:04 0:19:03 1:07:37 0:53:24
This is the longest triathlon distance that I have done to date prior to my Olympic distance race.
Felt strong from the beginning. I was pushing from the swim, bike and run.
No where to go but get better as I get to train more and build my endurance and strength.
Good good race for me.
Event: BGY AYALA ALABANG INDEPENDENCE DAY TRIATHLON
Venue: AYALA ALABANG, PHILIPPINES
Date: June 15, 2008
Date: 15 June 2008 Start: 6:00am
Data of Course Swim: 950 m. (1 Loop), Bike: 27km. (5 Laps), Run: 7.5km. (2 Laps)
Temperature: , Water: , Weather: Sunny
56 46 M 40 2:20:04 0:19:03 1:07:37 0:53:24
This is the longest triathlon distance that I have done to date prior to my Olympic distance race.
Felt strong from the beginning. I was pushing from the swim, bike and run.
No where to go but get better as I get to train more and build my endurance and strength.
Good good race for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment