Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good evening!

Today was a respite from my usual thursday kill day. I requested from my run trainer to pass todays running drills cause i have been really tired lately and have had late nights for school. It's not a good idea to push the body if you lack sleep. Tired, lack of sleep, physical, physical stress and the heat is a great recipe for a heart attack. So, I opted to do a long slow run tonight instead.

It is a good idea to listen to what your body is telling you. If it feels tired, rest. No reason to push since it is counterproductive. May get injured as well.

Tomorrow is swim day. Yahoo!!! Sounds like I get to rest but think again. The swim coach will make me do stuff that can just ruin my evening cause I'm too tired to go out. It's ok.

This is how I look at it. If I want to go up, I need to give up something. That is soo true.

No comments: